Your rights and choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us at any time to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend, or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. You also may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country if you are not satisfied with our responses.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if we find it to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, or in case of an access request, in order to provide you with additional copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) may collect personal information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to send Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals to websites you visit, informing those sites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. While our Online Channels are not designed to respond to all types of DNT signals or similar mechanisms from browsers as there is no common, industry-accepted standard for doing so, when we recognise a relevant DNT signal, we aim to suppress the third-party tags that are used to recognise your computer once you navigate away from our site and which are used to present you with BROSISCUS advertisements.
What purpose do Cookies serve?
- Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
- Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
- Cookies May Share Information With Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customised user experience, by providing you with interest-based services both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognise that you have visited our site.
This information is used to inform you of BROSISCUS products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for BROSISCUS products and services which may be of interest to you.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Privacy and Cookies Policies. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
Links to non-BROSISCUS sites and services
For your convenience and information, our Online Channels may provide links to non-BROSISCUS sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with BROSISCUS. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Our products and services also may be made available to you through third-party platforms (such as providers of app stores) or through other third-party channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-BROSISCUS sites, apps or services.
How to contact us
If you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.